- Log into Self-Service Portal – http://selfservice.lsua.edu. You can also access Self-Service by logging into your my.LSUA account. http://my.lsua.edu
- Select the “Classes” tab and then “Grading”.
- Select “Attendance” and then select the course from the current semester that you need to submit attendance for.
- At this point, you have two forms of attendance that you can submit: Class meeting or Stopped/Never Attended.
- A) To submit “None Attendance/Stopped Attending” status for a student, select “View Overall Section Attendance.”
- B) To take attendance for your class meetings, select the date you wish to mark listed under “daily attendance. “
Visit Never Attended/Stopped Attending Report Article for step-by-step instructions.
Visit Submitting Class Meeting Attendance Article for step-by-step instructions.
Did you find this article helpful?