Submitting an Assignment with Moodle
- Select the assignment that you need to submit. It is designated by this icon .
- On this page, you will be provided a description of the assignment (if instructor has provided these details) as well as the submission status of the assignment. This includes: due date, how much time remaining before assignment is due, and your grading status – just to name a few.
- To submit your assignment, select the “add submission” as shown in the image above.
- You can either “drag-n-drop” the file or browse to the file’s location. Drag-n-drop is the easiest method!
- To browse to the file, select the page+ icon on the toolbar.
- The file picker browser will open. Select “upload a file,” if necessary, and then select “browse.”
- Browse to where the file is saved. For example, the desktop, a folder, or USB drive. Select the file and then select open.
- Once choosing the file you wish to submit, select “upload this file.”
- You will now be brought back to the submission screen. Confirm that you have selected the right file and then select “save changes.”
- Once saving, you will be brought back to your submission status page. You will now see the file that you selected and the date/time that you submitted. Depending on your instructor’s settings, you may or may not be able to edit your submission. For this example, you are given the option to edit your submission. You would repeat steps 3-9.
Did you find this article helpful?