Proctored Exam Fees
Notice to Students – Proctored Exam Fees
**Some online classes required proctored exams. The course syllabus will indicate if this is required.
Students are responsible for proctored exam fees for online proctor services.
On-Campus Testing (LSUA Testing Center) – no charge if registered in advance
- Students are able to test for free at the LSUA Testing Center provided that you schedule your exam at least 24 hours in advance.
- The Testing Center is available 8:00 – 4:30 Monday – Friday and available on some Saturdays. Extended hours Thursday until 8:00 p.m.
- To schedule your exam at the Testing Center, please visit: http://www.registerblast.com/LSUA/Exam
- Walk-ins will be charged a $10 fee
Off-Campus Testing Online Proctoring – student is responsible for proctor fees
- Students can expect to pay approximately $20 per 1-hour exam.
- Rates may be adjusted for time and/or vendor (additional charges apply if reservation is not made 72 hours in advance of exam).
- Students will pay the fee when the exam is scheduled using credit or debit card.
- Students will find instructions for scheduling online proctored exams in each Moodle course site. The Exam Scheduling block will be located on the left hand side of the course.
- ProctorU Student Guide (This document will help you with the creation of your ProctorU account as well as how to schedule your exam in Moodle with ProctorU.)
ProctorU Exam Fees as of Fall 2016Any charges applicable to the examinee must be paid with a credit or debit card. The examinee will be required to enter payment information into a secure page connected to a third-party card processor. The page is encrypted and secure, and ProctorU does not see or store the credit card data. Examinees will have to re-enter payment information each time new charges are incurred.
|Exam Length||Flex Scheduling||Take It Soon||Take It Now|
|30 minutes or less||$8.75||$13.75||$17.50|
|31 - 60 minutes||$15.00||$20.00||$23.75|
|61 - 120 minutes||$19.75||$24.75||$28.50|
|121 - 180 minutes||$25.00||$30.00||$33.25|
|181 minutes or more||$30.00||$35.00||$38.75|
* Prices are subject to change - Pricing reflects agreement as of Fall 2016
** Pricing for each test is based on the time scheduled by the instructor
Off-Campus Testing Centers – if approved by professor – student is responsible for proctor fees
- In some cases, the professor may allow students to select a certified testing center near their location. This must be approved in advance by professor.
- Students are responsible for any fees related to use of off-campus testing services.
Did you find this article helpful?